Understand People: from communication to behaviour change
- Effective communication and innovation must start with respect for the people we aim to engage and an understanding of what moves and motivates them.
- In the context of the challenges we face and the more complex values that are emerging, this theme will become central.
- We must work differently to understand and respond to the needs of a new breed of consumer in order to develop the brand stories and service offerings to fulfil them.
- We must overhaul our approach to finding and interpreting consumer insight, in light of a revolution in the behavioural sciences over the past decade.
- By Understanding People, we can improve the effectiveness of our work, promote positive values and drive sustainable consumer behaviour change.
Sample themes: behavioural science, co-creation, ethnography
Copyright © 2021 Considered Associated Ltd Ltd. All rights reserved. No content to be quoted or reproduced without permission.
For further information, contact Steven Johnson at email@example.com